Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls)

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover - Ally Carter Ok, i'm gonna be honest and say that i honestly could not for the life of me remember what happened in the previous books. I felt slightly bad about it because i really loved these books. But after getting into this one it all began to come back to me.Cammie Morgan goes to probably the coolest school ever; The Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, or to be translated into english - a school for spies.Yay fun!!I would definitly first recommend reading the first two books I'd Tell you that i love you but then i'd have to kill you and Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy.This book picks up after Cross my heart... Cammie goes to visit her friend Macey in Boston. All eyes are on Macey's family as the elections are coming up and her father is running to be the next vice president. While on the visit, the two girls are attacked.Yay spies!lol.The book continues as Cammie returns to school and using her awesome pavement artist skills (the art of being invisible) tries to track down just who it was that attacked them.I don't want to go into a whole lot of plot summary. As usual i loved the way this book was narrated. It's just too funny =DReally the only thing remotely bad about this was the fact that i couldn't remember what had previously happened in the first two books. So that's nothing against the books.. just me and my bad memory ;)Once again my favourite character is Bex, Cammie's British best friend. Because she is freakin amazing.Yeah this one was left wide open which i suppose will lead to another in the series?? Because the story was left wwiiiiddeee open. Which i don't mind, i'd love another one =)=)