Rapture of the Deep: Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, Soldier, Sailor, Mermaid, Spy (Bloody Jack Adventure Series #7) - I freakin' love Jacky Faber. Seriously i have been reading these books for as long as i can remember.Rapture of the Deep is the 7th book in the series (7th!? can you believe that!? i can't!!) this one following Jacky after she was kidnapped by the British intelligance office on the very day she was to (finally) wed Officer James Fletcher (awwww i love Jaimy :]) To settle her debt with the king of England (for pirating in previous books) she's recruited to dive for Spanish gold off the coast of America.This is probably the first Bloody Jack book i've ever read that didn't end in a way most horrible. lol. I'm not even kidding. This one just starts kinda bad.Fortunately though, for those romantics that were nearing their wits end, Jacky and Jaimy are finally together in this book! Not married... not yet... but still! It's better than nothing!One thing i love about these books are the colourful cast of characters that has grown to epic proportions during these seven books. I mean, there are so many characters now that i can't even remember some of them.Lots of familiar faces return thought, including the Spanish pirate Jimez (i know for a fact that is spelled wrong.. but i can't find the book to fix it...) whom i love, because he's awesome. lolOther familiar faces are the Brotherhood, reunited at last (well, except for poor dear departed Benjy)This book brings the usual Jacky Faber cheeky humour and misadventures that we've all come to love. From buying and then freeing a slave, to rescuing a bantam rooster and entering it in cock fights. I can't say that this was my favourite (Bloody Jack, Under the Jolly Roger, and My Bonny-Light Horseman are my favourites.) But it was definitely an excellent edition.I'm really looking forward to the next installment which is apparently titled "Wake of the Lorelei Lee - Being the account of the adventures of Jacky Faber on her way to Botany BayHow totally awesome!!!